Doncaster- Sanford

giny30

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

For all those who live in Yorkshire, TUI have just released their new flights from Donny to Sanford in 2019.

I've just booked flights for 4 of use mid Aug 19 including seats and luggage for £3778.

Donny is literally 15 mins from me so this is great

Wow, those are pretty expensive flights, even for August. I guess the convenience of only travelling 15 minutes to the airport makes up for some of the cost but, even so, we paid much less than that for flights for 5 people in mid August, travelling with Virgin.

I didn't really want to fly to MCO as I prefer Sanford. I did do a slight comparison check with Virgin, but as they don't go in to August next year yet I did it off this August. The price was £1100 more with Virgin.

Hi

We live just down the road from you in Barlborough and fly from Manchester to Orlando via Philly in October (Part school hols) each year and pay £2,500 for 4 of us. The layover in Philly is 2 hours and as it's the port of entry we do the immigration thing there so no real issue. I always book 11 months in advance just checking now it's £3,842.72 and I can't get the same flight back (full), so i think my advice is book when the scheduled airlines bring out their flights 11 months in advance.

Either way you'll have a great time.

Regards

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter