Donald's Dino Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mom2Stitch

DIS Veteran
Just read the story of this starting on May 25th it sounds/looks awesome. We are leaving on May 21st though! We were all excited to meet Scrooge and Launchpad so this is sad news for us. Any chance they come out earlier?

Just finding out about Donald's Dino Bash and am super excited about it! I haven't found anything specific about this, but will this be a permanent thing or will it be temporary? If temporary, do we know how long it will run?

Just finding out about Donald's Dino Bash and am super excited about it! I haven't found anything specific about this, but will this be a permanent thing or will it be temporary? If temporary, do we know how long it will run?

Looks to be nightly at least for the Summer.
Like anything at WDW, they can change their minds at any time.

Looks to be nightly at least for the Summer.
Like anything at WDW, they can change their minds at any time.

Thanks! Hopefully it will still be going on in October. I grew up on Duck Tales so getting to "meet" Scrooge and Launchpad would be awesome!

This video was posted today:

Makes it seem like maybe (just maybe) it will be a somewhat permanent thing with several meet-n-greets. I sure do hope so as I NEED to meet Chip n Dale in those dino costumes. Sounds like they are really trying to up the entertainment there in DinoLand especially at night.

I'm hoping this is permanent too! We are going in November and I just know seeing Chip n Dale in those dino costumes will be more than I can handle in person! :jumping1:

Makes it seem like maybe (just maybe) it will be a somewhat permanent thing with several meet-n-greets. I sure do hope so as I NEED to meet Chip n Dale in those dino costumes. Sounds like they are really trying to up the entertainment there in DinoLand especially at night.

I'm hoping this is permanent too! We are going in November and I just know seeing Chip n Dale in those dino costumes will be more than I can handle in person! :jumping1:
It is permanent. This will continue in AK as long as the data that is collected confirms it is popular and cost efficient.

Chip and Dale are the only characters at the Dance Party. When they leave, they then immediately return to the Party.

Donalds Dino Land Bash Times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter