Donald's Dino Bash at Animal Kingdom?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
How does Donald's Dino Bash work at AK? Do the characters do meets all day and then a dance party in the afternoon? Are the lines separate for each character and are they all available everyday or does it depend on the day/time? I saw Donald, Scrooge, Chip, Dale, and Launchpad in photos--is that everyone? What is the average wait time? We will be there the first week in May. Thanks in advance!

You can find the meet times on MDE for each character. They all pretty much meet the entire day with some breaks in between. 10am to 5:30pm
Scrooge and Launchpad meet by the restaurant (separate spots)
Chip Dale and Daisy by the Dinosaur trails (separate spots)
Donald by Triceratops Spin
Goofy by Primeval Whirl
For the party I've seen Chip Dale Pluto and Goofy out, they dance but don't stop for photos or autographs
Average wait times is about 15 minutes

The Dance Party is great and it was definitely my 2yr old's favorite. She loved dancing with Chip n Dale and even though they don't stop to take pictures/autographs, they still do a lot of interacting with everyone. She probably danced with them for an hour and half and could have done it all night. Something that I never thought we would do or spend a significant amount with and it turns into a must do for her.

The Dance Party is great and it was definitely my 2yr old's favorite. She loved dancing with Chip n Dale and even though they don't stop to take pictures/autographs, they still do a lot of interacting with everyone. She probably danced with them for an hour and half and could have done it all night. Something that I never thought we would do or spend a significant amount with and it turns into a must do for her.
Is the dance party still only in the 4-8PM window that is advertised online?

Thank you so much! We are going in a month and I've been wanting those details to help plan!

No problem. FYI, the Times Guide changes week to week, so just make sure to eyeball it when you're there just in case they have changed the schedule.

We met the characters last trip. It was so fun. We headed over around 10:00 and the waits were less than 10 minutes. Some of them are kind of hidden around a walkway to the right of Dinoland. Chip and Dale have on fantastic Dino costumes and Launch Pad flew around with my boys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter