donald duck

BOMBEE

Earning My Ears
My family just go back frm disney. we could not find donald duck to get his
autograph for my daughter. where is he located?:confused3

From what I understand he could be found at Restrantasaurus only. I always wondered why they didn't have a character meal with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Pluto.
It would be the hottest ticket in town.

I personally met him @ Greeting Trails in Animal Kingdom (but their characters change). And I have seen him @ the entrance to Animal Kingdom. But I think the only *sure thing* place is Donald's Breakfastosaurus as the previous poster posted. Other then that I think it's chance.

He can also be seen at entrance to the Mexico pavillon at Epcot.

There is a reason why you don't see him too often - but I'm afraid if I post it here it may ruin the magic for some. Here's a hint - think of his size compared to other characters..............

When we went last year, it took 3 whole days to find him. We finally caught him in MK one night.

Last year (June '06), he was the first character we saw as we entered MK. (signing autographs at the circle in front of the train station). We saw him again that night at Chef Mickey's - taking photos/autophaphs more so in the waiting area. Then again of course a few days later at Donald's Breafastasaurus. We also saw Daisy Duck at MGM one afternoon signing autographs under the "hat".

This past month, we never saw either one of them at all...and we were there 4 more days than last year!? :confused3

It is even more rare to see Daisy Duck............almost as rare as spotting the elusive Kevin :rotfl2:

100_2265.jpg

here he is with two friends ;) (winkwink) near mexico in epcot!:goodvibes

We saw Donald and Daisy first thing in the morning at the opening of Toontown.

WDWMay2007260edited.jpg

We must be lucky, I've seen him a lot. Some places: Animal Kingdom in Camp Minnie Micky, Epcot in that signing area in 'interventions' ;-), in Fantasyland a couple of times.

You can usually find him daily in MGM. He has a trailer right across from WWTBAM on Mickey Ave.:thumbsup2

We missed Donald on our last trip too. DD really noticed. Especially seeing my old photos & I had one with Donald. I have an ADR for Restaurantosaurus for the fall just to make sure we see him. Then we probably won't be able to turn around in any park without seeing Donald after we have that breakfast.

:donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald: :donald:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!