Don’t tell my boyfriend...

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
I was home alone today ... somehow I have managed to upgrade next years hotel stay at AKL to club level, book flights with BA, pay extra for exit row seats, and book the Gatwick hotel for the night before the flight...

Oops.

For several months this must remain between thee and me!

Good work!

You staying with Free Dining AND Club Level? Thats alot of food and drink!! :drinking1popcorn::

Good work!

You staying with Free Dining AND Club Level? Thats alot of food and drink!! :drinking1popcorn::
With how much wine he goes through I actually think I’m going to end up better off paying club level that going up the bars every night!!

Last edited:

Haha my mum did this in February. My stepdad said they were going to “have a year off Disney this year”
Didn’t happen. She booked it and didn’t tell him.
He found out he was going to WDW about a month ago (we travel Nov 12th) only because he logged into my mums My disney experience app to show a friend their photopass photos from their last trip in Dec 2017.
Imagine how shocked he was to see a reservation for 8 people for Nov 2018 on there instead! My mum really did have some explaining to do....
Haha

Amy Xx

Haha my mum did this in February. My stepdad said they were going to “have a year off Disney this year”
Didn’t happen. She booked it and didn’t tell him.
He found out he was going to WDW about a month ago (we travel Nov 12th) only because he logged into my mums My disney experience app to show a friend their photopass photos from their last trip in Dec 2017.
Imagine how shocked he was to see a reservation for 8 people for Nov 2018 on there instead! My mum really did have some explaining to do....
Haha

Amy Xx
Omg I love it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!