Don’t sweat the small stuff...

BostonNick

Earning My Ears
last night here on my trip. Spent the better part of 2017 planning it. This has been such an amazing and unforgettable trip. I was so anxious about how certain things would play out or if my sister and I would have fun, and I just want to say it wasn’t worth the anxiety. This place is truly magical and beautiful. Seeing families from all around the world spending time with each other and laughing and smiling and enjoying every moment together makes Disney World breathtaking and absolutely perfect. It doesn’t matter if u didn’t get the perfect spot for the fireworks or if u didn’t get that all important ADR or fastpass. It will all work out. It will all be amazing. It will be perfect and work out the way it was intended.

This is so true. We have been over 60 times and honestly, for us, I don't even know why I bother to plan anything anymore. I would estimate 75% of the time we switch up ADR's, give up fastpasses, even change the park we had planned on going to. There is so much great stuff to do and see at Disney we often don't want to stop what we are doing. We are going on a last minute trip this weekend JUST to see the holiday decor and special events and although I have a very loose plan of which parks on which days, we have nothing set in stone except our candlelight dinner package at Epcot. Obviously this doesn't work if you don't go often so for most people I would say, make the plan but be prepared to ditch it if you don't want to tear yourself away from a magical moment.

I agree with both of the previous posts. We don't over plan, we just go with the flow. We spend a lot of time just enjoying being in the parks, not jumping from attraction to attraction with a bunch of schedules to keep (FP+ and ADRs for instance). If we miss something we miss it, we will be back.

Even my oversees trips have been about 20% planning and 80% seeing where it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts