• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dollar car rental at LAX? Best rental at LAX?

dmanwi

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had a good or bad experiance using Dollar at LAX? I found a really great rate for a van but on yelp the reviews are horrendous. Enterprise has very good reviews but the rate is $100 more than Dollar.

Thanks

Just bumping this up to see if anyone has any comments. I have a rental through Alamo currently at a good rate for a full size, but can get a premium thru Dollar for about the same amount. However the reviews of Dollar are scary at LAX and not sure if is worth switching.

Thanks.

We normally do Alamo or Hertz at LAX. If the rates are comparable, that's who we stick with.

Has anyone had a good or bad experiance using Dollar at LAX? I found a really great rate for a van but on yelp the reviews are horrendous. Enterprise has very good reviews but the rate is $100 more than Dollar.

Thanks

I've rented from them no problem in 2008 and 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter