Doing the Happy Dance-Target RED Card

Meijer is having the deal again! It started June 2nd and goes until June 22nd!

Limit 10 rewards per customer

earn $5 off**
your next purchase for every $50 you spend thru june 22
Thanks for the update. I went and picked up $500 in gift cards. I thought I was going to get an immediate coupon, but had to wait for the money to show up in my MPerks account. I now have $50 for my next purchase. Can I use the coupons in my MPerks accounts to purchase a $50 disney card?

Thanks for the update. I went and picked up $500 in gift cards. I thought I was going to get an immediate coupon, but had to wait for the money to show up in my MPerks account. I now have $50 for my next purchase. Can I use the coupons in my MPerks accounts to purchase a $50 disney card?

I did the same thing and bought $500 in Disney GCs last night. It showed up in my mPerks within about 30 minutes (they say to give them 2 hours). If you look at the "terms & exclusions," you'll see that alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, gift cards, and other things like that are excluded from use of the reward. So, I don't believe you'd be able to buy a $50 Disney card with the rewards. I'll use the $50 in one trip of grocery shopping!

I did the same thing and bought $500 in Disney GCs last night. It showed up in my mPerks within about 30 minutes (they say to give them 2 hours). If you look at the "terms & exclusions," you'll see that alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, gift cards, and other things like that are excluded from use of the reward. So, I don't believe you'd be able to buy a $50 Disney card with the rewards. I'll use the $50 in one trip of grocery shopping!
Thanks, I hadn't looked that closely. I guess I could buy $50 in groceries and a $50 gift card and pay with rewards and cash. I will justify it as a free gift card in my head!

Did my first RedCard purchase this morning (a shirt and a Dis GC). I got the email saying the electronic GC was shipped--email address confirmed. It hasn't shown up yet. I did talk to GC services on the phone this AM and was told there is an issue with the electronic GC system. No idea when it would get fixed, but the GC would be sent when it was cleared up.

There is also no pending transaction in the account linked to the REDCard. Just a weird thing today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!