Doing the Dance!!!!

Right there with ya! 80 more for us too! Only no DVC this time, mom is taking whole familly and paying the way, looks like POFQ. Never stayed there so we are pretty excited for it.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm doing the 77 day dance! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'll have a great birthday! :cheer2:

jbwolffiv said:
Right there with ya! 80 more for us too! Only no DVC this time, mom is taking whole familly and paying the way, looks like POFQ. Never stayed there so we are pretty excited for it.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
You'll Love it! That is my favorite Moderate, {Like I've been to many ;-)} 1st Hotel picked up by bus going to any park and 1 st dropped off on ur return. Very small and personal and perfect for the kids. Make sure you take the nice boat raide to DTD. It is slow but nice.
Cheers :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I have a bit longer to wait, since we don't arrive until Dec. 31.

5 days for us! I can't make the bananas work anymore. LOL DH had better appreciate the Extravant birthday trip II!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Eighty days from today for us!! I need my disney fix too! I think I really have a problem because I'm leaving for Vegas on Wednesday for three nights, but I think I'm wishing I was going to WDW instead! I hope vegas lives up to its reputation, but I miss the mouse and his house!

Thanks for listening!
:Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

I'll dance with you! I just realized that we are finally in double digits! 98 days and here we come, Mickey! ::MickeyMo :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Xmas eve arrival at VWL - can't wait! We too loved POFQ, stayed one night to save weekend points. Very nice resort.

82+ days for us...I'm ready now, a pipe burst in my upstairs bathroom yesterday while we were out. Three ruined floors & 2 falling ceilings (DH doesn't want to turn it into insurance co - so we're doing the clean up & rehab ourselves.)

DS also fractured foot in football, has been wearing a removeable cast for 3 weeks; had bone scan & scheduled for MRI tomorrow. As long as it's off by Dec.

Think I'll go did thru my freezer to find the last of the frozen Margarittas - I need a vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter