Doing both CRT and BOG on the same day?

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
Not sure yet if we are adding Park Hoppers to our tickets. If we don't and we want to eat at both CRT and BOG, what should we shoot for in terms of timing if we have to do them both on the same day? Is it a bad idea?

If I was doing that plan, and my goal was not to meet The Beast, then I would opt for rope drop with an even earlier easy breakfast, and then when the park gets busy, go to BOG for a counter service lunch, maybe around 11ish.
Plan CRT for dinner, maybe 6pm, depending on the season, so as not to miss FEA. When you finish CRT you're in a good place to stake your "spot" for FEA.
That's what I would do.
BOG has a counter service breakfast AND lunch, so this would be a less expensive option, rather than doing it as CRT breakfast and BOG dinner. It will also save time, IF you pre-order your lunch at BOG. That way you're not using too much valuable park time for 2 separate Table services.

Last edited:
Id do crt breakfast and Bog dinner. Gives you time between both and crt breakfast is better than lunch/dinner in my opinion.

If you want to meet the Beast he only meets at dinner. If, however, this is during your Oct 2018 trip, BOG will be a prix fixe dinner by then.

If the Beast is not a priority, lunch at BOG is a la carte and much less expensive. You could do an early lunch (around 11 AM) and dinner at CRT.

There seems to be a rather bad vibe around the BOG prix fix menu... What do we know about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!