Does Universal have "Universal Dollars"?

Where can I get Universal Script Bucks? Can I call somewhere or get them online? I would like to budget money for souvenirs on our trip in August by giving them to my kids in advance.
Thanks!

You can get Universal Script Bucks, which are like Disney Dollars.

Nope...apparently you can't anymore! Both MIB999999 and I have spoken to guest services and been told that no, they don't have them anymore. I was told that unless you had a past coupon for them that they were no longer available. I told them that it was silly for them to have no means of gift certificates for their parks, and that the Disney Dollar system was awesome and worked well. It cost them because I wanted to get some.
They just sort of shrugged their shoulders.

They're really missing the boat here...

Karen

Hi Folks,
Just wanted to confirm that I got the same answer from guest services over the phone. I was trying to buy some as Christmas gifts. Whose bright idea was it to discontinue the script bucks? Very disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter