does this sound good?? and SP ?-

pattybe

Earning My Ears
Here's our plan-
Friday a.m.-Cape May Breakfast and then to Epcot then Calif Grille for Dinner
Sat-MGM w/ lunch at 50's Prime time lunch-Do I need PS? Sat evening-Epcot then PI
Sun-AK with RFC, then hubby leaves and I begin a conference

What do you think? I am very flexible. And, can I activate my Seasonal Pass through the entrance to the WS at Epcot?
You are all lifesavers!!(and the reason I am addicted!)
:tongue: :sunny: :wave: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :confused:

I would get PS at 50's Prime Time. You may be able to get in without PS if you go at 11am.

Disnee Dad Says................................I would get PS for lunch. On a spur of the moment we decided to eat at Sci Fi but they were full. Went to the guest information board to see what was avaliable, they were able to get us Sci Fi in an hour so we took it, then came the PD! As she was typing she oh wait, if you can go right now I have PS availble in 5 minutes, someone just canceled!

thanks to all! Do my days seem OK or is there a better strategy? I am staying on-site, but don't expect crowds.

As to your other question:

Yes you can activate the Florida Resident Seasonal Pass at the International Gateway entrance to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter