Does the Super Bowl have any significant impact on crowd levels that Sunday?

No.

(And, this comes from well over ten years of discussion about this...
when SB Sunday approaches, and reports after-the-fact.)

no. the men who want to watch the game will leave their family behind and head to ESPN bar at boardwalk and the rest of the family will still go to the park.

I agree. Stay away from the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk (and maybe any bar on property showing the game). Other than bars, you shouldn't see any difference in the parks.

I agree. Stay away from the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk (and maybe any bar on property showing the game). Other than bars, you shouldn't see any difference in the parks.
yup. even if you want to watch the game stay far away from ESPN club. its not worth it at all.

My sister & i watched the 2009 super bowl (played in Tampa) at The Territory Lounge at the Wilderness Lodge and attended the MVP parade the next day in MK (we are Steelers fans) - the park crowds were not impacted negatively or positively in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts