Does the Matsunoma Lounge take ps?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We want to hit the Matsunoma Lounge for sushi while we are there in May. We plan to make a light dinner of it. Do we need a ps? Do they even take them?

We have eaten many times at Teppenyaki's and strolled over to the lounge to wait for our ps at Tepp. As I seem to recall, there was no need or did they offer ps's at the lounge. A very nice view of the lagoon from what I remember. We always go for lunch, and it was empty. Dinner may be a different story. Sorry if I confused you even more!!:wave2:

The lounge area and the Tempora Bar do not take PSs. Both are wonderful. They make the best sushi. The menu in the Tempora bar is the same one they use in the lounge.

Stay away from going at 7pm or after as this will be their busiest time period and seating is limited.

We often do this as a lunch or afternoon break. The view is great too.

Thanks! We were thinking about 6pm or so. Do you think they would be too busy then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter