Does the Disney Premier Access Ultimate include the rides in Marvel Campus, like Spiderman and Avengers Assemble: Flight Force

MyView

Earning My Ears
We are planning our first trip to DLP and am confused about the Disney Premier Access Ultimate. We only have one day and will it be useful for the new Marvel Campus? thank you

It's not there at the moment, but it is possible it will be an option in the future.

I have purchased the Premier Pass for my trip in 3 weeks and in the app it says to check back the day of my visit to see which rides are included. I'm hoping they will be added.

I have purchased the Premier Pass for my trip in 3 weeks and in the app it says to check back the day of my visit to see which rides are included. I'm hoping they will be added.
We are hoping the same thing! We go the end of September.

They aren´t but both Rides have Single Rider Lines so at least something next to regular Lines (but don´t know if you would miss some queue elements since some queues are well themed in the parks at least in Disney World ones, giving some values to staying in regular lines).

To any Americans looking at premier access ultimate who have more than one day in the parks I would advise not advise purchasing it until you arrive. Ques/lines are traditionally alot shorter because it's not the same system as genie+. Few people go for the upsell. Which means wait times are alot shorter. The park is also alot bigger than WDW so it sucks up people.

THE MARVEL RIDES Flight Force Assembled and Spiderman Ride are since a few times ago it seems officially a part as well on the PAU Premier Access Ultimate as well so they are included. I spoke with a Disneyland Paris Reservation booking Member because in March Big Thunder Mtn and til Friday the 17th the Crush Coaster are closed like Dumbo and Pinocchio but open again on Saturday March 18th. Still not clear when It´s a small World opens again it was said in Spring but some even believe in May, I hope not for me at least since fly tomorrow and will not have so many rides at least three of them opens up on coming Saturday again.

And like mentioned they putted the both Avengers Campus Rides for the Premier Access Ultimate as well. For Guys like me there is also a Single Rider Line as well just to let you know for re-riding at least Spiderman try to get better score :tongue:.

I don´t know if they could let you ride some of the open rides again since 2 aren´t open at least in my case will ask them at least if that would be a option or on my Friday if they can transform Crush to Saturday letting me using it on Saturday since it will be busy there after the closing refurbing they did.???

Both Restaurants from Campus also finally officially joined the participating restaurants for the meal plans even when they already did it but cast members were confused since on the Homepage it wasn´t confirmed but now it is thankfully. But Pym´s needs Reservation :thumbsup2

Last edited:
To any Americans looking at premier access ultimate who have more than one day in the parks I would advise not advise purchasing it until you arrive. Ques/lines are traditionally alot shorter because it's not the same system as genie+. Few people go for the upsell. Which means wait times are alot shorter. The park is also alot bigger than WDW so it sucks up people.
Sorry but that isn´t true since WDW is all Disney World are 4 Parks Disney Springs and 2 Water Parks and all the Resorts from Disney and some Partner Hotels. And I doubt that Magic Kingdom is smaller than the one in Paris, that would be awkward with New Fantasyland and Tron as additions they certainly should be bigger than Disneyland Paris Park since the Walt Disney Studios are their own Park there just like California Adventure, Epcot, Animal Kingdom Hollywood Studios Disney Tokio Sea. :tongue:okay maybe since DLP has bigger Autopia I think and the addition of Fairy Boats and Casey Jr. but still MK has more Rides I think so still doubt that Paris Park is bigger but who knows will see Tuesday since wasn´t there for 3 decades maybe it enlarged it kinda with some Pym´s Particles or what that shrink enlarge thing he they using.

Sorry but that isn´t true since WDW is all Disney World are 4 Parks Disney Springs and 2 Water Parks and all the Resorts from Disney and some Partner Hotels. And I doubt that Magic Kingdom is smaller than the one in Paris, that would be awkward with New Fantasyland and Tron as additions they certainly should be bigger than Disneyland Paris Park since the Walt Disney Studios are their own Park there just like California Adventure, Epcot, Animal Kingdom Hollywood Studios Disney Tokio Sea. :tongue:okay maybe since DLP has bigger Autopia I think and the addition of Fairy Boats and Casey Jr. but still MK has more Rides I think so still doubt that Paris Park is bigger but who knows will see Tuesday since wasn´t there for 3 decades maybe it enlarged it kinda with some Pym´s Particles or what that shrink enlarge thing he they using.
It's true! The most recent link I can find is from 2019, but Magic Kingdom is 105 acres, while Disneyland Park in Paris is the largest castle park at 127 acres.
https://www.****************.com/features/20190115/36518/mini-massive-disney-parks-across-globe-size

It's true! The most recent link I can find is from 2019, but Magic Kingdom is 105 acres, while Disneyland Park in Paris is the largest castle park at 127 acres.
https://www.****************.com/features/20190115/36518/mini-massive-disney-parks-across-globe-size
Maybe with Tron it's closer but yes Paris is the largest castle park. It also includes alot more walk through attractions than the other castle parks. If you have never been just look at the size of adventure land.

As shown by others it's the largest castle park. Tron may make it close but your also forgetting that DLP did build on an expansion pad in the the early days. Bringing the park outside the train! Adventure land is massive. It also contains alot of walk through attractions such as the fort, pirates area, maze, Aladdin, dragon etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter