Does San Angel Inn participate in the DDP?

World_of_Laughter

Earning My Ears
I made a reservation for lunch at San Angel Inn, but the confirmation says "This restaurant does not participate in a Disney Dining Plan."

The Disney PDF of participating restaurants does not list it, but I don't have a lot of faith in that document because it also doesn't list Homecomin' (which I'm pretty sure is on the DDP) and it still refers to Storybook Dining at Artist Point as "Artist Point" and says it's 2 TS credits.

I noticed that Disney Food Blog has San Angel Inn on its list of participating restaurants.

Does anyone know which one is right?

Which dining plan are you on? It doesn’t accept the QSDP, only the standard dining plan or deluxe. It’s 1 TS credit.

Disney's website says dining plans (DDP and DxDDP) are accepted. I think the PDF just hasn't been updated with the non-Disney owned restaurants that can sometimes take a little longer to re-up their agreement. I have used the DDP at La Hacienda, which is also not on the PDF linked and is run by the same group as San Angel Inn.

SOME dining plans are accepted (AKA if you are on the QSDP and going to a TS restaurant then your dining plan does not cover that).
If you are on the regular DDP or DxDDP San Angel Inn is a participating restaurant.

If you go to San Angel Inn on the Disney website you'll see in the upper right it says "Some dining plans accepted". Click on that and this is what you see...
Dining Plan Type
2019 Entitlements Required
Lunch
Dinner
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
N/A N/A
Disney Dining Plan 1 1
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan 1 1

When I copy/past it makes it look a bit funny but basically its saying for the QSDP it is not accepted for lunch or dinner and for the DDP and DxDP it is accepted for lunch and dinner and takes 1 TS credit.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter