Does PBH have cabanas...

Yes, all three resorts have them. From what I understand RPH has fewer and they are smaller. I'm not sure if HRH has more then PB or not - but I know they both have them.

Can anyone supply any more info on PBH cabanas,I've found a lot of info on the HRH cabanas with maps,prices and so forth, but PBH is what I really want info on! anyone?

I have rented the PBH cabanas several times. I personally like them better then HRH's. They are so nice by the quiet Villa pool. They havea round table, four chairs, TV, fridge, four lounge chairs with cushions, larger towels. You get four sodas or water and a bowl of fruit. I can't remember the price, something like $75.00 for the day & $40.00 1/2 a day. someone will come around & wait on you also. They place Italian classical music by the villa pool, they have a hot tub, plunge pool, and bocci ball court.
There are about 12 cabanas at PBH.

TTcruizer- Could you tell me what web site you saw the maps, info and prices etc on the cabana's at HR? Thanks in advance!

Pooh's Pal, here is a link to the HRH Cabana Info. Read about 1/2 way down and you will find a couple of clickable links to the map and I think a picture.

HRH Cabana

Are there any cabanas by the PBH beach pool area. My kids will most likely be in that pool and I would like to be able to see them. Are there any people that can bring/serve drinks to people not in cabanas by other pool?

I have a cabana reserved at Portofino next month. $150 for a Villa pool cabana and $250 for beach pool cabana. I was surprised to learn that rental rates do not vary by day of the week. We grabbed Saturday.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts