• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does OKW have OKW mugs again?

corinnak

100% Tag Free!
Just wondering as they were out and using some more general mug when I was there in October. Anyone been lately and seen/bought a genuine OKW mug?

I was at OKW in late February/early March and I saw "Epcot" mugs being sold/refilled. Hopefully there is some out there who has been more recently who can also comment.

Blakely

Wow! OKW is still using the Epcot mugs? We were there in October and they were using Epcot mugs. They told us then that they ran out of OKW mugs but that they had been ordered and should arrive soon!

I was at SSR the beginning of March and THEY had the Epcot mugs too. I didn't get one as we were only there one night, so I didn't bother asking about if there was a SSR mug.

Thanks to all of you for your mug feedback. I was speculating on the SSR thread if maybe these generic mugs are the wave of the future in the resort mug department, and I think it would be a real shame if that were the case. Here's hoping they get those new OKW mugs in SOOOON - and finish the spectacular, long awaited SSR mug design for the completion of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter