Does My Travels Explorers hotel have A/C in the rooms?

Live4FW

<font color=darkorchid>Camperteer<br> <font color=
Greetings,

We are thinking about staying in the 6 person room at my travels explorers hotel.

1 - Does this hotel have air conditioned rooms?

2 - What are the general comments and experiences in this hotel.

3 - would you go back?

Thanks

Hi Live4FW,

We stayed in a six person room at the Explorer's Hotel over NYE. The room we were in had A/C but we didn't need to use it at that time of year! The room was very nice, large size and the bunkbeds in a seperate room would give kids privacy but you'd still be able to check up on them. We were checked in and out quickly with no trouble, friendly staff. They were very helpful when I got sick overnight and called out a local doctor with no trouble. The swimming pool is a bit of a dissapointment as the pics in the brochures make it look much nicer but it's still a good size.
The one complaint we had was one evening we were sat in the restaurant by the pool about half an hour before it was due to close and a member of staff was already stacking the chairs on top of the tables despite people still coming in to eat. It felt quite unfriendly, like they didn't want you there. But other than that small problem it was very nice. We'd certainly go back there.
Two other quick points, 1. the shuttle from the hotel to the park also serves two other hotels so it can get very crowded at busy times. 2. Don't try the pizzas, they were horrible!

Thanks so much! Just the info we needed. I am able to get it for 3 nights in July for a little over 600USD without tickets so we are switching from the Newport Bay Club.

Thanks for that, Queenie. We are going to stay there in August and its always nice to know that a place is recommended.:flower1:

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter