Does MNSSHP sell out for every night?

01Sweetpea

DIS Veteran
Right now we are about 50% sure we are going to WDW 10/12 - 10/17, even have ressies at POFQ. The boys really want to participate at Nationals, and I really want to take them, but DH isn't sure if he can get the time off, and if he can come he wants to bring his youngest daughter with us. I'll probably take the boys whether DH can come or not, but don't want to get park tickets/MNSSHP tickets until I'm 100% sure who is going.

So, for those who have done MNSSHP before, does it sell out EVERY night? Can I wait until end of Aug/early Sept to get these tickets? MNSSHP sounds like a really fun evening!

Usually Halloween night ,Oct 31st is the only guranteed sell out a few weeks ahead of the party.

I think you'll be safe ordering tickets for that weekin Oct. at the end of Aug...that's when I ordered mine for Oct16 last year and got them no problem!:D

We did MNSSHP for the first time last year, and my DD loved it!!! She like trick or treating at Disney! (We were there Oct 13-18; and it was not crowded at all!!!) She dressed like Princess Aurora and DH & I just wore orange pumpkin shirts.

I don't think the early dates sell out - but the closer you get to Halloween, some of the nights do sell out.

Have fun!!

I was there Sunday Oct 5 and it was nowhere sold out. We had the space in front of City Hall practically to ourselves for the second parade.

Last year the only MNSSHP dates to sell out were the last two, Oct. 30th, which sold out about a week before, and Oct. 31st, which sold out in late Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter