Does HK still have first visit badges?

OldSchoolReasons

DIS Veteran
I've seen pictures of the on Google but not sure how old the images are.

I know Shanghai just has generic ones which is a shame, but I'd love a Hong Kong first visit one!

Hong Kong does have them but they're basically never in stock. I think the park does not have any in stock right now but if you happen to be staying at one of the hotels and mention it on the phone before you arrive, someone may be able to dig one out of the back storage for you.

Hong Kong does have them but they're basically never in stock. I think the park does not have any in stock right now but if you happen to be staying at one of the hotels and mention it on the phone before you arrive, someone may be able to dig one out of the back storage for you.

Ahh that's so annoying! Sadly I'm staying off site and doubt very much they'll be doing a restock by next Wednesday.

I got one on my visit two weeks ago! Many cast members saw the button and wished me a Happy Birthday! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts