Does DME use have to happen on check-in and check-out day?

DavidH

Mouseketeer
My family will be at The Fort for a week during Christmas :yay: YAY!

My BIL and his wife will only be able to join us for a day or two in the middle. I just put them on the reservation for the whole week, but was wondering if they can schedule their DME rides from/to the airport for days in the middle. It will "look" like they are already there... They can just take a taxi if it is a big issue.
Thanks,

Yep - you should be fine. My family is doing the same thing in a couple of weeks when I haul down to set up and they fly in to meet me. The only place you can run into trouble is with dates that fall OUTSIDE of your reservation dates. Within the window of your dates is fine.

My family will be at The Fort for a week during Christmas :yay: YAY!

My BIL and his wife will only be able to join us for a day or two in the middle. I just put them on the reservation for the whole week, but was wondering if they can schedule their DME rides from/to the airport for days in the middle. It will "look" like they are already there... They can just take a taxi if it is a big issue.
Thanks,

Each person is entitled to a round trip during your stay does not matter the days. As another poster said it can not fall outside your reservation dates

Thanks! I will use that link when they get their flights figured out. DME will save me a trip to the airport to fetch them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts