Does Dining plan work at the kids nightclub?

Lila95

Mouseketeer
We were considering taking our kids to the kiddy nightclub at the Polynesian so the grown ups could all go out for a nice quiet dinner one night. The kids are fed at the club (I think they said it's a buffet), but does their dining plan cover that cost or do I pay out of pocket? Thanks for any info!

My understanding is you pay out of pocket a per hour fee per child. I don't believe you can use DDP towards this cost. IMO, it can really add to the cost of the night. My DW and I were considering California Grill for a dinner one night and to leave our 3 kids at the Neverland Club at Poly. Between the 2 TS credits for dinner, and the nearly $100 we would spend at the Neverland Club, we decided to take a pass.

Another reason I don't think you can use the DP to pay for this is that I think the DP requires at least one of the adults' cards to be used for the use of the credits. That is, a child's room card is usually not allowed to make any charges on it, including the use of DP credits. Only adult cards are allowed to be used for that.

I believe Disney's website somewhere lists which places are eligible for the DP.

you can't use DDP for the kids clubs because you're paying a fee for babysitting (which happens to include food), not the actual food like you would at a restaurant.

sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter