Does Costco Sell Universal Tickets?

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I have seen reference to Costco tickets in the past, but they are not coming up on the website. Did they stop selling them or are they only available in store? If anyone could tell me if/where they could be purchased, as well as the price, that would be great. Right now the cheapest 1 day Park to Park ticket I can find is about $165 USD ($220 CDN). The exchange rate is killing me.

I have been looking too and could not find them on the Costco site. Through CAA the 1 day Park to Park is $185 Anytime, $175 Regular and $165 Value.

With our CF Appreciation cards we can get them for $220 CDN, which is about the same deal. My daughter will be traveling in the US a few weeks before our trip so if I knew that tickets were available at Costco she could buy them for us, if the price was right.

Pretty sure Costco only sells tickets on their own for Universal Hollywood . Otherwise they do sell packages that include tickets for Universal Orlando.

I have only seen Universal Hollywood tickets there. (Terrific deals if you’re headed to LA)

But it’s going to be hard to find a discount on a one day ticket from anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter