Does anyplace at DL/DCA serve flavored water?

Propel is a Pepsi product, so no, as DL is a Coke park. Don't know about the other--never seen it, though. You could stop at a local market and pick it up and just bring it in (I've never had any problems bringing in sodas or water, so long as they're in plastic bottles).

Dasani water is a coke product, and they have come out with flavored water. Perhaps they will have some flavored Dasani for you.

I am almost positive I saw some of the Dasani flavored water in the park at some of the carts. IIRC they even had it at the one fruit/drink stand that's right as you enter Adventure land on your left hand side. (Sort of just past The Tiki Room). I know it was pretty $$ though... over $3 a bottle IIRC. If it were me I'd just buy Propel at Walmart (it's like 50 cents a bottle there when you buy 6) and take it in with you.

I don't remember either , being a fellow bandster , I know drinking plain water all day is boring!

Hi Bandster :wave:

I sure do hope they have flavored water. I live on that stuff!

I can't do the "buy my own and bring it in" thing as I have no car. Not really wanting to drag 3 or 4 bottles around anyway.

Anyway else know for sure?

I don't recall seeing it, but I wasnt looking. How about getting some of those little packs of crystal light or tea mix that are single serving and made for adding to bottled water? They are small, light, would be easy to pack in the suitcase as well as in your purse/ pocket/ bag for the day.

Yes, hlbtimes2, I was just going to say the same. We bought the packets at Walmart (was thinking I was just getting them for me, but DH grabbed 3 or 4 boxes of them, cleaned them out!) I said, "How much do you think I'm going to drink?!" and he said he thought the kids would like them, too. (He found some powdered Gatorade for himself, which I can't stand.)

We are flying in, so won't be able to carry in much in the way of snacks and drinks. We are planning to order groceries from Albertsons to be delivered, so will order plenty of water bottles; this hopefully will save us a bit of $ in the long run.

Even if you don't want to drag a bottle or two around the park with you, just bring a packet or two, then drop them into bottles that you buy.

Looks like I am going before you......I will check and let you know!
I am in the same boat , no car also.

They are packets of Crystal Lite powder, but instead of being for a whole pitcher of water, it's sized for a water bottle; just dump it in the bottle and shake it up. I have never seen these at the grocery store or anywhere else - Someone said they had gotten them at Walmart, so we went to our local one, and sure enough they were there!

I prefer the lemonade flavor, but there was also raspberry; not sure if they carry other flavors, we cleaned them out of the only 4 boxes they had.

They're nice to either mask the bad taste of the local water, or when your get tired of plain bottled water.

Oh! Oh! Oh! :yay: I know where! At California Adventure at the Hollywood Backlot. Go down Hollywood Blvd and at the end of the street when you can either go left to get to Monsters Inc and right to go to the Tower of Terror there is a fruit stand on the left hand side that has the Dasani flavored water. I have bought some there before.

hlbtimes2, the tea mixes sound yummy! Have you found these locally (Seattle)?

There are now also Kool-Aid on-the-go packs at grocery stores. They are 30 calories each (mixture of fake and real sugar), and come in a 12-pack for the same price of the Crystal Light 6 (or 8?) pack. I found the flavours to be better, and certainly more appealing to kids.

I assume they are available in the US as well as Canada. Here's the Cdn website:

http://www.bekool.ca/index.php?&pid=2820

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter