• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone remember the Tyco The Little Mermaid dolls?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was looking at Youtube at commercials and found the very first commercials of the first The Little Mermaid dolls made by Tyco and I would like to know if you remember these dolls? Before being bought by Mattel Tyco was gonna be the king of Disney movie dolls starting with The Little Mermaid Dolls and I can honestly say Tyco did a wonderful job on these dolls. There was even a rare Holiday Ariel doll and beautiful fashions for the Ariel doll as well as fashions for the Prince Eric doll too. Tyco kept releasing The Little Mermaid dolls into 1993 when the cartoon series was airing and another popular Ariel doll of that series was Beautiful Hair Ariel who had the longest hair of all the Ariel dolls. Which of the Tyco The Little Mermaid dolls is the most rare and are any of them worth money today?

My first Tyco The Little Mermaid doll was the Ariel doll and I thought it was really cute and Tyco really did an amazing job on these dolls. Next my grandfather gave me the Undersea Party Ariel doll and that doll is also cool and there was also a doll of Ariel's sister Arista in that series too. I also had Calypso Beautiful Hair Ariel too and I can honestly say Tyco really knew what they were doing when they designed these The Little Mermaid dolls and it's surprising that Tyco bought Mattel in 1997 and the Ariel doll Mattel made for the movie's rerelease was just as great as the Tyco version. Are any of the Tyco The Little Mermaid dolls collector's items and which of these dolls from the series is rare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter