Does Anyone Remember the Giant Phone at Epcot?

SimonSez

DIS Veteran
The giant phone at Epcot had its own phone booth and you could actually call people on it. You paid with a credit card and we used to call home from it. I think it was a '90's thing, maybe from the Michael Eisner days? It was located in Future World, maybe toward the front. Anyone else here remember this phone? :upsidedow

The giant phone at Epcot had its own phone booth and you could actually call people on it. You paid with a credit card and we used to call home from it. I think it was a '90's thing, maybe from the Michael Eisner days? It was located in Future World, maybe toward the front. Anyone else here remember this phone? :upsidedow
Oh, we have some fun memories from that phone! The experience was so much fun at the time! We also remember making dining reservations for World Showcase through those amazing video screens that showed a live person when you were setting up the reservations! I guess we'll look back and laugh 25 years from now at the 'cute' things they are rolling out in EPCOT now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter