Does anyone remember the Disney dollar Special from last fall??

frost5000

Mouseketeer
I vaguely remember reading on the "old" boards that last Aug/Sept. the Disney store ran a special where they gave u Disney$$ back when u bought a certain $$ amount of stuff. People were buying Passes and getting Disney Dollars back, I think??? I'm planning a fall trip (1st one in YEARS!!) and will hold off on the passes if it looks like I MIGHT be able to get a deal. Any other fall specials?? Thanks!!

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

I believe that special was because of an advertising error. A lot of us were able to get a good deal but I don't think Disney will make that mistake again.

We went in last Sept. to get our passes and got $20.00 for every $100.00 spent I believe. We have $100.00 in credit to spend and we had one week to do it. Since we were leaving for Disney in two days, we got my daughter's halloween costume and some DVDs. I asked at our Disney store, and she said they may do it again...now I hear it was a mistake??? OH NO, I was looking forward to that "sale" again.

I sure hope this wasn't a mistake. I am taking a trip too in September and would love to be able to get disney dollars when we buy our passes. If anyone has any more info please let us know!!

I think the mistake was that they gave you the bonus for buying park tickets and disney dollars. It was just supposed tobe for buying merchandise. People were buying $800-$900 in disney dollars and getting the bonus then going back and buying park tickets with the disney dollars and getting the bonus again. It was an incredible deal!

Mistake... you're right, but it was a nice "once in a lifetime" opportunity, wasn't it? I think we got $160 in free merchandise. Course, there isn't much to choose from now :(

Maybe I'll hold off on the passes anyway - not like there's any great deals out there right now. Lets keep our fingers crossed!! If attendence is slow, who knows??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter