Does anyone know what the Q stands for in Timothy Q Mouse?

Figment900

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the Q stands for in Timothy Q Mouse? I have searched the internet, asked my Disney friends and even asked at the local Disney Store and no one seems to know. It is driving me crazy. Does anyone happen to know? THANK YOU!!!

I had to google just to find out who you were talking about....so, I am not of any help! But, I will bump this for you! Good luck!

I think Q is just a generic initial for a made up middle name. Like John Q. Public when you are referring to any person.

I'll agree with other posters - more than likely doesn't stand for anything - it is what it is - Q is his middle name!! My brother's middle 'name' on his birth certificate is an initial - they made a mistake and didn't put his correct name. Evidently not noticed by my parents, and he likes to tell us he can use any name by that initial, but we do call him by his middle name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter