Does anyone know the refurbishment dates for Dumbo?

If anyone has any insider info, I'd love to know as well. It's my daughter's favorite ride, and I'm worried it won't be open for our late March visit.

It won't be open in March. The app shows the calendar through April 3 and shows Dumbo as still closed.

We are in the same boat. It's my daughter's favorite ride and I'm hoping it'll be back up at least by April 25th (the last day of our trip!) Here's to hoping :)

Thanks for checking. I was really hoping it would be done early. Any suggestions on how to prepare my daughter? We don't go to Disneyland often (once a year if we're lucky), and this is always her first and last ride. I want to reassure her that we'll still have a great time.

I really had my fingers crossed for our mid/late April visit, too. Hopefully there’s a soft opening.

I called guest services and it will be back 4/27. Oh well!
Ooh. We're hoping to visit April 26 & 27 for my son's birthday. Dumbo isn't a must do for us, but we do enjoy it. I guess the line may get slammed that morning. Hmm...maybe more people will run straight there and we could get on Peter Pan. Wishful thinking probably.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter