Does anyone know of a good online pin trading site to trade Disney pins?

HokieSLP

Earning My Ears
We had a bunch to trade on our last Disney trip (just got back yesterday) but accidentally forgot them at home. Someone mentioned PinTradingOnline to me while at Disney. I am wondering if anyone has used this and if it is legit. Thank you!

I have heard of people buying "cheap lots" of them on Ebay, keeping the ones they want and bringing the ones they don't to the parks for trading.

I've used PinPics.com in the past. Didn't have a problem and I traded with folks from Japan.

I wouldn't buy "cheap lots" of pins on eBay. They are usually from China and are almost always "scrappers".

Hi All,

So I have recently used PinTradingOnline to trade with others in the US. I wanted to update my question on this specific thread by saying that this site is legitimate. Thank you all for your responses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!