Does anyone know if the GCH has washer/dryers?

Mahorn

Mouseketeer
I normally do laundry that way with my 3 and 1 year olds I don't have to pack a ton of clothes anyone know or if not know where I could do laundry?

Thanks we leave in June so I am just starting to get my questions out.

Yes, the laundry facilities at the GCH were among the best I've ever experienced at any hotel. The laundry room appeared clean and comfortable, but that wasn't all that important since I never had to wait for a machine. Not only were there a sufficient number of washers and dryers, they all seemed to work efficiently. Thumbs up.

We went last Oct and tried to do laundry twice, all machines were busy. I don't remember what day of the week it was, but i know it was first thing in the morning each time i tried. You'd use the elevator bank between Napa Rose and storyteller's cafe to get to the laundry room. Have a great trip.

I did laundry there in December. I think there were 5 or 6 washers, but there were way more dryers - maybe 10.

The machines worked really well and there was a table and chairs in the room if you wanted to sit and wait.

Hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter