Does anyone know how/where we can meet Belle while at WDW?

Several times a day, Belle reads her story at Fairytale Gardens(or was it called Storybook Gardens). Anyway, the place where she reads her story is a good place to meet her. There is very limited seating but members of the audience are chosen to participate. Afterwards there is a photo-op with her.

Definitely go the storytime with Belle. My girls were both picked to be in the show with her. We had gotten there about 10 minutes early and a woman came around, said she was Belle's helper and asked my girls if they would like to help with the story. They were 6 and 4, at the time. They got to be Mrs. Potts and chip. Kids were chosen for all the parts (girls and boys) and a dad was chosed to play the beast. It's very cute and, after, she will sign autographs and pose for photos. We were last in line and she spend a good 10 minutes with my girls. Have fun!

She (and Beast) make appearances and sign autographs in France at Epcot. Check your park guide or with Guest Relations for times and exact location (or ask in the gift shop in France, they will help you out).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter