Does anyone know how to record sounds off a video?

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
Donna posted a video of the boats leaving the marina, and I want the horn so I can make it the sound on my computer when you click something.... LOL

Donna posted a video of the boats leaving the marina, and I want the horn so I can make it the sound on my computer when you click something.... LOL

I am waiting for someone to figure out how to make it a ringtone. There were a bunch of people wanting that, but I never saw anybody say they knew how to create the sound file.

Is it possible to post a sound file on here? My DD recorded my band yesterday (on my cell phone, so not a great recording), if I can get a good one I'd like to share :goodvibes

I know you can do it if you have the original file...but not sure about Donna's video that is posted to photobucket?? My video editing software allows me to strip sound etc. If no one answers before then, I'll ask dh when he gets home...he can figure out a way to do it!

I'll come to your next practice and video.

You would? I think my next practice is Sunday at 8:30am....That's awfully early! ...no Wed night this week. I still need to have you over one Sunday....summer has flown by!

I'd be happy to, but i teach sunday school class this sunday (no comments from some of you). Let me know the next Wed. night. I'll bring my camera.

I know you can do it if you have the original file...but not sure about Donna's video that is posted to photobucket?? My video editing software allows me to strip sound etc. If no one answers before then, I'll ask dh when he gets home...he can figure out a way to do it!
If it is in photobucket I would think that you could do a "save target as" and then it be a file on your computer. If not, try Tube Hunter. I would try it all for you if I knew where donna's video was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter