Does anyone have the scoop on PassPorter?

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
Its been awhile since I order a new Disney PassPorter. Several years actually. I have the nice leather binder that I order the latest years refills for. I am so sad to find that it seems they have gone out of business totally?
Even the electronic version is no more? I cannot get their website to even pull up anymore. Anyone know what happened?

Its been awhile since I order a new Disney PassPorter. Several years actually. I have the nice leather binder that I order the latest years refills for. I am so sad to find that it seems they have gone out of business totally?
Even the electronic version is no more? I cannot get their website to even pull up anymore. Anyone know what happened?

Here is an explanation on their site. http://passporter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301784

I really liked using the Passporter for each trip. It was very helpful and hate they had to close the business. I liked their Podcast, too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!