Does anyone have links for Good Rates on Airfare?

Dolizza

WDW Veteran
Looking for site to find cheap airfare. So far I have only found $970 for 2 adults and 2 children, infant is 3 months old. Going to Dis 7/20-27. HELP?! I am traveling out of Ky.

Where are you flying from? Are you buying a ticket for your infant? It's only necessary if you are bringing along an FAA approved car seat.

Try www.travelocity.com and sign up for a farewatcher. That will help you keep track of the ups and downs.

Unlike what TravelSherry says I recommend a seat for your infant. Bring your car seat on board. (If it is fairly new it should be FAA approved.) The way airplanes are packed now if you don't have a seat for your child you will hold it on your lap and for a long trip that could be miserable. Plus in the event of turbulance, rough landings or anything else your child is MUCH safer in their own seat. If you can afford it buy them a seat! I think some of the airlines give you a discount for infant seats. Once you figure out how you want to go call the airline and ask.

an infant fare is half of what you pay for yourself. and is highly recommended. you may still hold your infant during take off and landing but the extra seat and room is really worth it!

there are so many discounted air sights now what you can do is go to www.google.com and then do a search there for discounted airfares and man you should see how many sights come up! is there a specific carrier that you prefer to fly? I know that usair has some special fares on expedia that aren't even offered on their own web sight! so this is one to check out as well.

I just got an email from biz travel and this was on it.http://misc.biztravel.com/content/Special.html

I am from Ky also and we have just bought tickets. If you can fly out of Louisville (SDF) Delta Express offers direct flights everyday (at least everyday that I have ever checked) with several flights during the day. Right now you can get them for 205.50 each, saving you around 148.00. Was the price you gave for a direct flight? We bought tickets for my parents around 6 weeks ago and paid 207.50. I check there sight everyday and around two weeks ago, for 1 day they went down to 175.50, so I called and they gave them vouchers for 32.00 each. If you get them now you should check there sight every so often because they have been changing the price ever few days. One day they was 190.50. I bought ours this week for 205.50 and am hoping they will go down again so I can get vouchers for our next trip.
I hope this helps you! Good luck.

We are going to DisneyWorld in September, and my sister just got an awesome rate of $45 each way from New Orleans to Orlando on Southwest airlines. She got the special on their website which I think is iflyswa.com. Good luck!:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter