Does anyone have anyone graduating this year?

My son graduated from the University of Virginia (McIntire School of Commerce) with a degree in Finance yesterday. We had an amazing weekend celebrating his accomplishments with our families. He starts his job with Ernst and Young as a business consultant on August 2nd. I am so very proud of him, but also a little sad...my baby boy is all grown up.

My daughter receives her PhD July 9th! Third ceremony for us and I'm concerned about finding the right outfit to match a much tattooed art historian in traditional doctorate robe and hat!!!

My oldest daughter just graduated college this past Saturday and my youngest daughter graduates high school next week. Lots of milestones for us this year!

I have cousins in Texas and Florida graduating from high school this month. The one in Texas also graduated from cosmetology school a week ago, and the one in Florida is graduating a year early. Both girls, plus a couple of their friends, are coming to stay with me in New Orleans for a couple of weeks in July as a graduation present. I don't have kids, so a houseful of teenagers will be a new thing for me lol

My DS is graduating middle school. He is the salutatorian.He is my youngest and I cant believe he will be in high school!

Our granddaughter is graduating from High school in less than 3 weeks, and then off to college in August. She was a tiny little sprout yesterday, it seems. Where did the time go?!?!?!?

My DD graduated last Saturday from Elizabethtown College. She will start at Drexel for her Master's in the fall.

Oldest is graduating high school this year. Should be graduating this Thursday. School year is extended until June 13th! because of weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter