does anyone have a custom spare tire cover?

Lmans77

Mouseketeer
so the new trailer is named The Pixie Dust Express (named by kids). I have a local friend who does all kinds of things with vinyl - t shirts, glasses, accessories etc. She has an etsy shop and did some custom shirts for me for last years trip. I figured she could probably do something really cool for the Pixie's spare tire cover. Has anyone done it and I would love to know what you did.

I was thinking of a silhouette of Tink sprinkling Pixie Dust. I also saw a cute one of her spreading pixie dust on the castle. And then putting the words The Pixie Dust Express on it.

But I'm not very good with design so any ideas are welcome!!

Or should I get one of the pricey Mickey Fort Wilderness ones that I've seen online?

I like the Tink idea, but I'd customize it with your name/monogram, something. We know 3 different campers who had special tire covers and had them stolen. One was an American flag with an eagle that they had paid quite a bit for

We know 3 different campers who had special tire covers and had them stolen.
Another vote for TINK :thumbsup2 Shop around online, there are some that have the capability to have a lock.
Keep looking around online, you'll know your design when you see it.

Yes, mine is called a t-shirt. It covers the spare tire around my waist just perfectly:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter