does alamo remind you of your reservation?

hmnec

Mouseketeer
I KNOW I booked a rental car for October but I cannot find the confirmation number. I must have deleted the email. I'm wondering if I'll get an email before the trip with the details of the reservation/confirmation number.

I KNOW I booked a rental car for October but I cannot find the confirmation number. I must have deleted the email. I'm wondering if I'll get an email before the trip with the details of the reservation/confirmation number.
No.
If you were logged into the Alamo site when you made the reservation, you should be able to log-in and see your reservation on the main page under "My Upcoming Reservations"

No.
If you were logged into the Alamo site when you made the reservation, you should be able to log-in and see your reservation on the main page under "My Upcoming Reservations"

OMG! Right there on the home page!
I was clicking reservations & from there there's an area to search using your confirmation. I'm such a dolt!
Thanks

Yes they do send a reminder a week before your reservation starts and the title of the email has your confirmation number listed on it.

I like booking Alamo thru Costco, they have all my reservations in one place, and if I need to cancel it is easy. I know I get reminders, but not sure if they come thru Alamo or Costco.

I think you can also call and the will help you find it.

As a pp stated, I always get an email reminder about a week before my rental with Alamo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter