• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does 4 day plus EXIST? Confused!

LMHB

Mouseketeer
My family is going in May. We would like to spend 1 day at each major park (=4) plus one day at a water park. I was able to find a 4-day hopper on Disney Dollarless...but when I called WDW itself today the rep told me it doesn't exist!!! How can that be? Was it just recently discontinued? I wonder why it is still being listed on Disney Dollarless? She tried to talk me into a world hopper pass, but we are NOT styaing onsite, and then a 5 day plus....but don't need the extra day and don't want to spend the extra money. I don't want to buy tickets through Dollarless (there are 7 of us needing tickets) only to get to the door and find that they are invalid! Is Disney Dollarless legitimate? Any advice? Thanks in advance!

isn't disney dollarless just a collection of links? Do they actually sell anything themselves or just hook you up with companies that sell things (like Mousesavers does)? I would think they are legit, but I also don't know what company is actually selling you the tickets.

Connections also has the 4 day Plus pass. It is legit. People here have used them. But you can't buy it directly from Disney. Not everyone who answers the phone there knows what they are talking about.

My mom just bought a 4 day plus pass from connections & we aren't worried about it. :)

The cheapest 4 day hopper plus that I've found is through Ticketmania for $203 with free s/h right now. I have done alot of research on tickets, so let me know if you have any other questions...:)

I couldn't find a 4-Day Hopper PLUS on either disney or ticketmania site. Ticketmania has the 4-Day Hopper (w/o plus options) for $203, but only has 5, 6 or 7 day PLUS passes.

I thought I remembered it existing, so it could be that there are some left over and that's how certain companies still provide it.

I'll doublecheck abt the 4 PHP with Ticketmania. But, Paramount has it for $210, with a $15 s/h fee.

Connections has it for $197.47 (no tax or shipping). It's a plus pass.
From their site --- Save on tickets to WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort!
Just choose the number of 4-Day Park Hopper® PLUS Adult Tickets you’d like to order for $197.47 each.

But you have to join or do the trial thing.

Wow! Thanks, everybody. I will check out connections. It was just sort of scary to have the WDW person herself tell me that there was no such thing. Have any of you used one of these passes recently? The savings are certainly significant for 7 people. But that call made me nervous.
Thanks!

I've used Connections before with no problems. But, I would warn you to be careful, they are having so many complaints & business problems that Mary took them off of her website... :confused:

I was able to get PHP 4day thru my travel club for $204 without shipping. I paid $12 to overnight them. If you are a member of any thing like that check with them.

Also, check with you local travel agent, they may have something different too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter