Docs for Canadians

wendyk

Disney Lover
Could any fellow Canadians out there tell me when you receive your documents? One other question- whats in them?

Wendy

We received our travel documents about 14 days before. We had booked with a Canadian travel agent, so it went there first. The documents contained all of our airline tickets, our luggage tags, hotel stuff (we used disney air program) the checkin documents, etc.....(oh and the signature release cards ) Everything that you needed was in them.

Nicole
WDW off property aug 1997
Disney Magic 01/26/2002

Hi Wendy,

When we did the land/sea package last August, our TA called us with the documents about three weeks before we left.

We are going back the first week of March and haven't received them yet. I expect to get a call from my TA at the beginning of February.

The package that we got last summer included the airplane tickets, luggage tags, many coupons for the hotel, the transfers and the cruise itself, as long as a Disney booklet and a shore excursions booklet. I think that it covers it all (hopefully I did not forget anything).

When are you going?

I booked our cruise through DU. My documents arrived by courier 6 weeks before our November cruise date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter