Do You Visit Every Park Each Trip?

Do you visit every park, or just some...which ones?

• MK

• EPCOT

• DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS

• DAK

• I go to all 4!

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I am there for about 5 days or so, then yes, I will most likely go to all four parks. A few weeks ago though, I was there only for 2.5 days and I dropped MGM and AK from my list of things to do. I didn't really miss them much at all. Afterall my first trips were w/o them as well and I did fine :p

of course, we hit all parks. Now, I won't say we treat them equally. We like MK and Epcot the best; so, we spend more time there. If there are no time considerations or budget concerns I wouldn't think of not doing all of them. AK has been different for us each time. As an example, one time we had a wonderful day viewing the guerillas and the next time we had a better time with the tigers. If you do animal viewing the AK park is always interesting for us.

My best answer from what I'm reading into your schedule is that it might be a good idea to hit MGM-Dis Studios and AK on the same day and do your favorites only there and do the water park thing for a day, too. I feel that may be a good compromise.

Anyplace at Disney World is good, anyway. We like doing miniature golf there, too to change the pace.

We've decided to just do MK and EPCOT next trip. We go 2-3 times a year, and this birthday surprise trip is for my youngest dd, so I'm also being very mindful of what she loves @WDW. I think we'll all enjoy the other parks more next time if we take a little break.
Thanks for participating in the poll! :wave:

We always visit all the parks.... we go for a week and normally do 1/2 days, visiting MGM and MK more than once.

AK is the only one not on every trip. We like AK but shorter trips wont allow all four for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter