Do You Use Benamin Moore Paints?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. We just took down a sofa cusion to match colours. We ended up getting a sample of Tyler Taupe.
Has anyone got that colour right now on thier walls? I even picked up a mat for my front door too this week and they match perfect.

Tyler Taupe is gorgeous! I used many Benjamin Moore Historial Colors in the house - Wilmington Tan, Shelburne Buff & Loden Red (or was it Loden Brown??)- plus I have the little samples here of Hale Navy, Staurt Gold, and more! I had always used Sherwin Williams paint until everyone toldme I HAD to try BM. I really love the BM colors, but I did switch back to Sherwin Williams paint, I think it is easier to work with & has better coverage (and it's a few $$ less than BM). What did you decide on??

We used Manchester Tan in almost our entire house - its very handsome! BM has a very good reputation, good luck!

:thumbsup2

I use to work for Benni Moore- I still use only their paints.

I've got all the colour fans going back 10 years. If you find that they're "top line" Regal line in too thick, try using the mid-line Moorestyle paints colors are still is great, quality is fantastic, coverage is great and is priced about $5-8 dollars less a gallon (4L). :artist: -

In case you didn't know you can take that paint color to Sherwin Williams and they will match it for you.

We strictly use SW paint, nothing else. My parents own a painting company and that is all we use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter