Do you think Mousekeeping would help.....

jlaspoq

DIS Veteran
....... be our Easter Bunny?

I have two filled baskets and two dozen filled plastic eggs (our two girls love an Easter morning indoor hunt.)

We will be out very early Easter morning for EE at the MK, so I don't want to do anything before we leave. We'll be coming back in the afternoon for rest or swim.

It would be so cool for the Easter Bunny to have come while we're in the park!

How would I go about asking for this? If you think they would do it, would they also hold the stuff or will I need to hide it in the room somewhere? What would you do?

By the way, we'll be at the CBR, checking in Saturday afternoon.

Thanks!

Originally posted by jlaspoq
....... be our Easter Bunny?

I have two filled baskets and two dozen filled plastic eggs (our two girls love an Easter morning indoor hunt.)

We will be out very early Easter morning for EE at the MK, so I don't want to do anything before we leave. We'll be coming back in the afternoon for rest or swim.

It would be so cool for the Easter Bunny to have come while we're in the park!

How would I go about asking for this? If you think they would do it, would they also hold the stuff or will I need to hide it in the room somewhere? What would you do?

By the way, we'll be at the CBR, checking in Saturday afternoon.

Thanks!

I would hide it in the room until you need them. When you are on your way to the bus stop to attend EE I would pretend I forgot something and then go back to the room and put the baskets out while the kids are walking to the bus stop with Dad. It will take all of 5 minutes to do and you won't have to bother the housekeepers. They are very busy and I doubt would have the time to play the Easter Bunny. I don't know if you are familiar with the mousekeeping sytem at the CBR or not. They have like a golf cart type vehicle that has probably 6 mousekeepers in the back. They drive up to each section and pile out and go from room to room. There is a huge caravan that follows with all the supplies. Kind of looks like a shiny, noisy, train! The cars and caravan sit out in the parking lots all day while they clean. I really don't know where they would even store your baskets it they agreed. I can't imagine keeping them out there in the sun until they get to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter