Do you take a trip mascot?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
A couple years ago my sister and I brought a couple Tsum Tsums as our "trip mascots" and we'd take selfies with them.
I was thinking about doing that again for our next trip but then thought meh they were kind of annoying to carry around as we pack light for the parks.
Then.... I saw Shop Disney has food micro plushes that also have a loop.
I just bought my sister a Mickey cupcake and myself a Minnie cupcake and I figured we could clip them on our bag with a carabiner so they would be out of our way and we could have trip mascots again.

Just curious if anyone else ever takes a trip mascot or am I just a weirdo lol.

If you do, what is yours?

Yep! A little stuffed red and white monkey we randomly won in one of those claw machines at the very end of a vacation a decade ago. His name is Maverick. He gets his picture taken in lots of cool places. :goodvibes

Last edited:
A small stuffed Donald, and he's ridden most of the Disney Park roller coasters with me,
hooked to my bag. He's also been to Hawaii, Fiji, and the Cook Islands! He still comes
along with me to WDW, but now he stays behind at the resort. I'd hate to lose him!

I’ve never heard of a trip mascot before, but I am totally stealing the idea! My daughter would love this! She has tons of tsum tsums and loves attaching anything with a loop to her backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter