Do you take a daily vitamin and/or supplement?

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
Part of my 'Healthy New Year' was to begin taking a multi-vitamin each day. I am doing really well with this -- and probably only skipped a day or two this month. I am taking a High Potency Multiple Vitamin with Amino Acid and Chelated Minerals (whatever that is!). Next month, I am going to stop back at the Health Food Store to see what other supplements I should maybe be adding to this. I am a 'soon to be' 40 year old woman -- any suggestions?

:)

I always take a "one a day" type of vitamin every morning with my other daily meds. I have done this for a long time. I try to get a broad spectrum multi vitamin/mineral supplement - that requires just one per day. I can't quite get into taking 3 or more pills a day!

I think it does make a difference.

Shortly after I started Weight Watchers I started taking a multi-vitamin. It's the WalMart type brand - SentryVite for Active Women and I have to say, I have felt healthier this fall and winter than I have in a long time. I didn't get that terrible cold or colds that I have gotten in the past. But then again we haven't had the weather we have had in the past eihter.

I've taken a multi-vitamin for years because I've rarely get in enough servings of fruits and veggies. I also always take a calcium supplement because I don't like dairy products. The Tums Assorted Berries are really good. They provide calcium for me plus a little sweet when I am craving something sweet. :) I also take a folic acid supplement, as its recommended for young women who plan to have a family.

Centrum silver and calcium. Since I talked my Mom into taking Centrum she has even noticed her nails are getting stronger.:)

Centrum (with lutein and folic acid), calcium and a vitamin C supplement.

Centrum (big orange tablets)

On sale this week at Tarjay.

Herc.

I started taking vitamins when I had a checkup 3 years ago and my doc suggested them (I am PM) and I didn't want to take hormones. I take a multi-vitamin (older adult formula) and 1500 in calcuim and vitamin e daily. MY doc said Walmart brand was as good as name brand so I buy those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!