Do you still have SNOW in your yard?

Sadly yes. In some drifty area's and where we shoveled, I'd say almost 2 feet. I hear there's hope, weathers starting to change 50's today, tomorrow and maybe the next day. :bounce:

The winter that wouldn't go away, may finally be leaving. Where it's going I could care less, just hoping it never returns in my lifetime.

Probably about 2 feet..... more where it's been plowed up. This winter has been THE WORST!!!:mad:

No snow....but there is a ton of fog around here for the past two days.
And it's not burning off. No sun or 60 temps they called for.

For the past hour we played four square on the driveway, with the kids in shorts and t-shirts and 65 degrees and sun! Between round of four square we had snowball fights in the yard to celebrate the last of the snow! Most of our 5 acres still has an inch or two - but very soggy ground is becoming more apparent - and I noticed my tulips sticking up a bit on the south side of the house!

We've still got a foot an a half on the entire lawn. (We don't get much sun.)
The funny thing is, if you go about 10 minutes south of us, there isn't any!

I'm happy to say, "ALL OUR SNOW IS GONE FROM OUR YARD!!!" The last little bit melted away on Saturday!!!

Welcome to camp swampy........melting snow is now a mud and puddle swamp!!!Went to feed the birds today and left a nice trail of mud prints about an inch deep in the lawn..........Thinkin' on planting a rice field if this does not dry up soon.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter