Do you spend money on Magic Kingdoms?

I tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend money on this game, but then I realized that I enjoy it a lot more than I thought and look forward to advancing the story. I have purchased Pluto and Rex, as well as purchased gems a couple of times when I was getting impatient with game progress and/or they had a sale. I try to space out my purchases, but I don't feel guilty or anything when I go for it.

No, because I played Virtual Magic Kingdom and although I didn't spend money on the game, we might have stopped by Disneyland when not strictly necessary to get exclusive items...and then they just canceled the game you spent so much time on.

Haven't spent a cent yet! Could be the reason why I feel I'm years away from defeating Zurg...

I also haven’t spent any money yet and feel like its taking much longer to get to fight zurg than others(who probably have spent$) im pretty patient so dont really mind. If people want to pay for more of what they enjoy i feel its no different than anything else in life

Zurg? Wait til you get to Shere Khan
Haha yeah I’ve heard about him. Hopefully saving up 1 million magic wont be an astronomically impossible to fathom task for me when i get that point. Right now zurg is elusive enough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!