• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

do you need hiking boots?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
Do you need hiking boots for the Bright Angel Trail? I was wondering if we need to pack them. They weigh alot and take up a lot of room in the luggage, but if we need them, we will bring them!

How far down into the canyon are you planning to hike? The canyon is like an upside down mountain...it's easy to get down but takes twice as long to get up. I can't imagine hiking the canyon without good boots. Also, the mules go down the same trail and there are 'gifts' left behind that you don't want to be stepping in without sturdy shoes.

How far down into the canyon are you planning to hike? The canyon is like an upside down mountain...it's easy to get down but takes twice as long to get up. I can't imagine hiking the canyon without good boots. Also, the mules go down the same trail and there are 'gifts' left behind that you don't want to be stepping in without sturdy shoes.

Enough said! LOL!!! We'll bring our hikers. I just wasn't sure how smooth the trail is. We won't hike too far down. I remember reading somewhere it takes 2x as long to go back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter