Do you make Priority seating with young children

Sabo

Mouseketeer
We are taking our two 15 month old boys in Sept. This will be the first trip with them. Do you make PS at restaurants or do you just play it by ear? I know everyone has said to take it slow and allow time for rest, so I am not sure what to do about PS.

Here's my thoughts on PS... I make them for things I do not want to miss. Maybe it is only one or 2 for your whole trip but at least you won't be closed out of something special. Be sure to check the PS calculator to see when certain things open up for your vacation time.
Have fun!

Make them way ahead for any charcter meals you want to do as well as any must dos at certain time. In September you should be ok for most meals by just calling the morning of or even a few hours ahead. toddlers do not like to wait so I would call ahead as to reduce wait time. You can always call to change the PS if you have a toddler meltdown or other normal emergency!

Jordan's mom

If there are meals you really want to try, definetly make a ps or you will be waiting much longer for a table. I usually make one ps per day for a restaurant I want to try. For us that meal is usually lunch since after that we usually head off for nap time. We have a 2yo DD. Her first trip to WDW was at 14 months and I did the same then, worked great. Dinner we usually play more by ear.

Gi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter